About David Boyll
David's voice has been described as intelligent, warm, vibrantly youthful, dynamic, authoritative, real, and casual.
David brings his skills as an actor and improvisor and his experience in television and film production to each piece of copy he reads.
David's agent says that he was signed for his rapid script analysis. But wait, that's not all... you also get his easy conversational tone and his wide array of authentic and authentically odd characters!
Oh, and he has a sense of humor. Did we mention that? Well, he does.
AFTRA/SAG Voice Actor. Real, smart, credible, contemporary "non-announce". Spots, characters, narration, games, IVR, improv, comedy, and accents. Home studio with phone patch.Read More
Recent work includes:
AccuChek (National Cable), Tecmo Ninja Gaiden (National Cable), Yahoo Radio (Regional), California Flex Your Power TV & Radio (Regional Campaign), SolarCity Radio (Regional) Kelly-Moore Paints (Local); Blue Shield of California - Principal IVR; AT&T, Jive Software, Oracle, Cisco, Genesys Industrials.
See (and hear) samples here:
Voiceover (Voicetrax San Francisco)
Dr. Sam Elkind
Improvisation (BATS Improv - Center for Improvisational Theatre)
Joshua Raoul Brody
Animation and Video Games
Accents & Dialects
How do I work with David Boyll?
You can start working with David Boyll in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Boyll to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Boyll's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Boyll and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Boyll?
Payment to David Boyll is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Boyll's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Boyll in just a couple of clicks.