About david crabb
I have been doing voice work and working as an actor in New York for ten years. I do straight more "commercial" voices but also perform an extensive list of character voices. I do a great deal of improvisation which has really aided in character development, accents, dialects, etc.
I have a fairly extensive home studio which I record and edit many independent projects on.
I am the voice of the lead in the upcoming animated series "Sootboy" and have performed additional voices for the films "Half Nelson" and "Zombie Honeymoon." I provide vocals for the band "A Crowd Electric." I have been the voice of the the New York Harbor Parks Association for three years and can be heard on their projects at: (Website hidden)/
I have worked in the technical realm of sound for film and television for several years. My sound design/editing reel can be seen here:
MFA- Cranbrook Academy of Art
BFA- Southwest Texas State University
Improv Training at Upright Citizens Brigade
How do I work with david crabb?
You can start working with david crabb in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite david crabb to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review david crabb's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire david crabb and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay david crabb?
Payment to david crabb is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with david crabb's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to david crabb in just a couple of clicks.