About David Findlay
I have recorded a number of VO's and am a recurring character on the British Cartoon show "The 99". Although my natural accent is Canadian, I am capable of many other accents: English Many regions, upper and working-class), Scottish (all regions), French, Italian, Russian (and generic Eastern European), East Indian and Carribbean. I can also do characters- pirates, hippies, stoners...you name it.
I have my own studio and can record, edit and send any voice work anywhere in the world.
I have done voice overs for corporate videos, and documentaries as well as characters on the British show "The 99".Read More
Bachelor or Music (McGill), Master of Music (Sound Recording-Tonmeister) McGill, Diploma in EducationRead More
How do I work with David Findlay?
You can start working with David Findlay in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Findlay to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Findlay's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Findlay and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Findlay?
Payment to David Findlay is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Findlay's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Findlay in just a couple of clicks.