Silver Lake, New Hampshire, US
About David Freedman
Think VW rather than Harley. With experience in radio, narrative, theatre and more than 30 years in the educational field, David excels at getting the message across in crisp, clear, neighborly tones. Versatile, intuitive, quirky if needed, a specialist in both medical/technical recordings and character creation, he's got the voice for you.Read More
Crisp, clear 'dry voice' recordings in a variety of formats available to you ASAP. I love to work with directors/producers to get you the exact sound you are looking for.
I have easy access to 2 fully equipped local sound studios for gigs requiring additional recording/sound engineering capabilities.
Educational lectures, Amusement park voices, Radio - commercial and narrative/storytelling, Race announcing, and theatreRead More
Voice Coaches graduate
Masters in Education
How do I work with David Freedman?
You can start working with David Freedman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Freedman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Freedman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Freedman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Freedman?
Payment to David Freedman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Freedman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Freedman in just a couple of clicks.