Los Angeles, California, US
About David Markus
A wide vocal range at your disposal -- for commercial, animation or narration-driven projects. Past and current clients include 20th Century Fox, Yahoo, Walt Disney Pictures, Jerry Bruckheimer Films, Sony, TBWA/Chiat Day, VH1, Regions Bank, Toyota, Hewlett Packard, Cartoon Network, Animal Planet, Konami, Reelz Channel and Dentsu America.Read More
Economical, efficient and always realizing clients' goals, let David demonstrate his vocal range to help further your project.Read More
As an adolescent, one of David's first voiceover jobs was as a series regular on the Hanna-Barbera animated series "Popeye and Son", as Bluto's son, Tank.Read More
Graduate of Northwestern University, B.S. in Radio/TV/Film
Susan Blu Master Animation Class
Kalmenson and Kalmenson Master Commercial Class
How do I work with David Markus?
You can start working with David Markus in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Markus to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Markus' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Markus and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Markus?
Payment to David Markus is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Markus' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Markus in just a couple of clicks.