Los Angeles, California, US • 7:12 AM Local Time
About David McNeil
Both commercial and character, ranging from straight reading to quirky, interesting characters. From a classic reporting voice, to a storyteller, to cartoon craziness. Song jingles sung and/or written. Capable of recording in house in my commercial recording studio 64 Sound in LA, using a variety of microphones and mic pre-amps and effect creating different voice characteristics. From a scratchy, punchy, midrange "race track" type announcer of yesteryear, to the modern, smooth and compressed sounding radio host. Mics include Neumann U47s, U87s, UM57s, RCA44s, RCA77s, Mojave MA200s, and many more to make up a very extensive vintage and modern mic collection. Along with similarly vast collection of vintage preamps and compressors. Same day turnaround is possible.Read More
10-25 yearsRead More
San Diego State University
Ron Anderson Vocal Production (trained 8 years)
Theater Sports Improv Troupe
David LeGrant Studio For Acting
How do I work with David McNeil?
You can start working with David McNeil in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David McNeil to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David McNeil's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David McNeil and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David McNeil?
Payment to David McNeil is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David McNeil's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David McNeil in just a couple of clicks.