Emmaus, Pennsylvania, US
About David Sloan
Deep, rich, baritone voice with a smooth and distinguished delivery. Versatile voice actor takes direction well and can deliver a wide range of vocal styles for narrations, documentaries and commercials including:
* Elegant, refined and sophisticated
* Authoritative expert, mature businessman
* Intimate, reassuring, personal and motivational
* Dramatic, dynamic and stentorian
* Friendly, folksy, comical
* Energetic, enthusiastic, call to action
* Strong masculine character voice
* Excellent narrator and reader for audio books
Can record, edit and deliver professional-quality recordings.
Can write and edit copy if required
I have been doing voice overs since 1980. I was trained as an actor and have worked on the New York stage and on TV including Ryans Hope, "Home Matters" and "This Old House."Read More
The Learning Channel (narrator for "Career Encounters" series)
AT&T Phone System
Various local radio commercials
Business Training Video voice overs
Various AudioBooks through ACX
BS in EducationRead More
How do I work with David Sloan?
You can start working with David Sloan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Sloan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Sloan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Sloan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Sloan?
Payment to David Sloan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Sloan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Sloan in just a couple of clicks.