About Debra Leigh
I'm lucky to have tremendous range with character voices, as you'll hear in my animation demo. I specialize in warm, friendly reads of commercial and narrative copy, creating a natural connection with the listener, and I deliver professional yet personable reads of corporate and technical scripts. I often work from major studios in and around the Los Angeles area, but work primarily from my own studio in Burbank, California.Read More
I've been voicing professionally, full-time, for nearly 30 years. I started as an infant. Okay, I'm lying about the infant thing, but not about the nearly 30 years thing. I have 24 years of improv skills developed as a live radio show-host. Since moving to the LA area in 2009, I've been adding screen-acting jobs to my resume and I've started doing stand-up comedy at The Comedy Store, in Hollywood and Flappers, in Burbank.Read More
The Voicecaster, Burbank, CA - Huck Liggett. Audition Pro, and weekly VO workout group.
Howard Fine Studio, Hollywood, CA - scene study in Howard Fine's Master's Class
Commercial Acting: 1. Judy Kain, 2. Killian McHugh and 3. Porter Kelly, all in Los Angeles
Audition Technique: Craig Wallace, Los Angeles.
James Madison University - Communications degree, broadcast journalism
How do I work with Debra Leigh?
You can start working with Debra Leigh in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Debra Leigh to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Debra Leigh's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Debra Leigh and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Debra Leigh?
Payment to Debra Leigh is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Debra Leigh's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Debra Leigh in just a couple of clicks.