Blaine, Washington, US • 2:09 PM Local Time
About Dennis Hagan
Graduated the Ron Bailie School of Broadcast in Phoenix, AZ 1982. worked in radio till the mid 90's then private practice doing mobile DJ/KJ work ever since. Radio Stations. WKGL/WALL Middletown, NY WTBQ Warwick, NY KOTO Telluride, CO KAFE (Internet Radio) Santa Rosa, CA KWNE Ukiah, CA KUKI Ukiah, CA KLLK, Willits, CARead More
I am able to offer at this time, basic reads which can be used as Radio or Television commercials, PSAs, Audio Books or phone messages. I hope you like my voice and will use my services.Read More
Presently Semi-Self Employed, DBA "Tone Deaf Entertainment". Mobile/DJ/Karaoke and Ministorial service.
-1996 KLLK Willits, CA (Automated Radio)
-1996 KUKI Ukiah, CA (Country Music Radio)
-1994 KWNE Ukiah, CA (Contemporary Radio)
-1986 KOTO Telliride, CO (Public Broadcast Radio)
-1985 WKGL/WALL (Classic Rock/Oldies)
-1982 Graduated High School and Broadcasting School the same year.
Ron Bailie School of Broadcast, Phoenix, AZ 1982Read More
HI, I'm Dennis. I've been out of it for a while, but finally have some time I can pursue this dream once again. I do offer Pro-Bono and or tips payment options as I do this because I enjoy it. much Love, DennisTone Def Entertainment
How do I work with Dennis Hagan?
You can start working with Dennis Hagan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dennis Hagan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dennis Hagan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dennis Hagan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dennis Hagan?
Payment to Dennis Hagan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dennis Hagan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dennis Hagan in just a couple of clicks.