Irvine, California, US
About DAVID FINCH
I appeared on Broadway at the infamous Studio 54 in Cabaret and on the West End, in Woody Sez. Played chromatic harmonica as the Mock Turtle with the BBC Symphony Orchestra in the opera Alice in Wonderland at the Barbican Concert Hall in London reprising my role from the L.A. Philharmonic’s production at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. More recently I performed on the PBS special Alan Cumming Sings Sappy Songs.Read More
I have been a professional Union stage actor - AEA, for over 22 years. As well as a professional musician for over 30. I have performed onstage thousands of times and am taking my talents to the world of voiceovers!Read More
SUNY Oswego B.A. Theatre, Life in the theatre and on the road for decadesRead More
How do I work with DAVID FINCH?
You can start working with DAVID FINCH in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite DAVID FINCH to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review DAVID FINCH's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire DAVID FINCH and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay DAVID FINCH?
Payment to DAVID FINCH is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with DAVID FINCH's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to DAVID FINCH in just a couple of clicks.