I provide voice-over recordings for different purposes: telephone systems, radio adverts, corporate videos, audiobooks, internet and others. I can deliver a finished edited file with music and sound effects.
I also offer voice-over script translation and adaptation.
- IVR prompts
- E-learning and instructional videos
- Radio jingles for local radios
- Script translation and adaptation for voice-over purposes
• Professional voice-over course with Gary Terzza, at Uptown Studios, London, UK (2011)
• Professional voice-over course and Hudson voice technique at Voice Master International, London, UK (2011)
• PG Dip Audiovisual Translation (City University, London)
• BA Hons (2009) - Translation and Liaison Interpreting
Advanced School of Modern Languages for Interpreters and Translators (Università di Bologna, Forlì, Italy); Dissertation: Translation of an episode of the Russian sit-com "Moja Prekrasnaja Njanja", based on the American format "The Nanny", from Russian into Italian, in order to observe the local adaptations.
• Certificate of Business Russian (2008) - Pushkin State Russian Language Institute (Moscow, Russia)
• Diploma - Business Administrator and Foreign Languages Expert (2005) - ITC Lunardi (Brescia, Italy), technical business school. Tourism, business and foreign languages.
• Numerous language courses attended in:
- St. Petersburg, Russia (Institute of International Educational Programs - Politekničeskij Universitet)
- London, England (University of Westminster)
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Orlando, Florida, USA (University of Central Florida)
- Severna Park, Maryland, USA (Severn School)
- Mataró, Barcelona, Spain (Colegio G.E.M. - Fundació Privada)
Payment to Diana Battaglio is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Diana Battaglio.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Diana Battaglio to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works