Hawthorne, New Jersey, US
About Diane Clark
Gentle, assuring, warm and friendly tone that is believable, authentic and genuine.
My voice is also confident, trustworthy and professional with great articulation. I have a strong corporate background of experience in many industries, including Communications, Medical Device, Finance and Insurance that I believe lends to my success in the voiceover industry.
I am friendly and personable and have worked in customer service and executive assistant roles, so I am very familiar with making deadlines and providing the best possible service!Read More
I am the early phase of my voiceover journey, but have over 25 years of broad corporate experience in the areas of healthcare, communications, media, financial, insurance and human resources. So I have a great background of terminology in many areas.
I have also done live store announcements while working retail over the years.
Also Volunteer work
2018 - Completed coaching program with the "Such a Voice" organization. I also participate in many live webinars and training sessions.
How do I work with Diane Clark?
You can start working with Diane Clark in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Diane Clark to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Diane Clark's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Diane Clark and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Diane Clark?
Payment to Diane Clark is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Diane Clark's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Diane Clark in just a couple of clicks.