About Diane Ellis
Diane Ellis' voice has been described as comedic, sultry, deep, sarcastic (wry), warm and fuzzy, mom-like and corporateRead More
I have a home studio
32 tracks..I use. S.A.W. ( Software Audio Workshop )
I have lots of music beds and sound effects to choose from.
My studio can also be portable.
More than 25 years.....I started my voice over career in Boston, Ma. about 35 years ago, and continued my vo career here in Las Vegas, Nv.
I can put your vo demo together in my studio!
Leland Powers School of Radio, Television and Theatre; Boston, Ma.
Alice Whitfield, voice over coach; Las Vegas, Nv.
Diane coaches people wanting to put their voice over demo together in her studio
How do I work with Diane Ellis?
You can start working with Diane Ellis in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Diane Ellis to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Diane Ellis' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Diane Ellis and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Diane Ellis?
Payment to Diane Ellis is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Diane Ellis' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Diane Ellis in just a couple of clicks.