With a successful performance background behind me, which includes BBC radio, professional acting and drama teaching, I finally recognised where my talent - and heart - lay! So now I work full-time as a VO artist from my fantastic home studio.
I possess an assured British female voice - welcoming, educated and sincere. I specialise in e-learning (you can take the teacher out of the classroom . . . ), audiobooks, , IVR and - of course - anything dramatic!
English (British), English
England - East (East Anglia, Cambridge, Hertfordshire), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), England - South East (Oxford, Sussex), England - Yorkshire & Humber
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Videogames
I am a professional voice actor with experience in BBC radio, voice-overs, stage and film. I have spent many years using my voice as a teacher and public speaker and have a confident and business-like approach.
BA (Hons) Drama
AKG C3000 high-performance Condenser Microphone
Computer & Software
Macbook with Audacity software
Acoustic screening and pop shield
Home studio MP3
Voice Over Clients
- Radio reporting and presenting: BBC and local commercial radio stations
- I have provided the voice for The Clue Rooms (an escape game)
- I'm the voice of Oxford Park and Ride
- I'm the official company voice for Soccerx in Canada
- E-learning courses include Diageo, The Center for Creative Leadership and Thales Group
- IVRs and App Explainers a-plenty!
- introducing celebrity guests at conferences
- radio ads for The Gurkha Palace, DirectOptik, Purgold, Ocean View and many more
- voice data collection for Google Play
- voice-over for a documentary on the artist Alfred Sisley as well as for VR documentary-maker Julia Leeb ...... and many more credits to my name!
Payment to Josie Campbell is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Josie Campbell.
To invite Josie Campbell to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.