About Erin Lillis
My voice can be cheerful and bright, and other times, deadpan and dreary. I can range from monotone robot, to fast talking infomercial pitches, to intimate adult oriented huskiness, to creepy old witch to girl next door. I can perform as a character voice, professional voicemail greeter or even an amusement park announcer. I can also riff and improv on scripts and topics and I have great comedic timing.Read More
I can provide a variety of voice styles (conversational, authoritative, announcer, character) and different takes. I can provide basic clean up of the audio files including noise removal, breath removal and equalization. I can write scripts and copy and proofread scripts as well.Read More
I am the spokesperson voice for a number of brands who choose me because of my casual and relatable style. (I've received a lot of Jennifer Lawrence and Jennifer Garner comparisons... so I guess I'm a good Jennifer.) I've been operating professionally now for over 8 years and am often cited for my helpfulness, range and relatability. I love to act and therefore love audio drama, podcast, video game, story narration and VR (virtual reality) roles. I have now done thousands of recordings ranging from business voicemail systems (IVR), audiobooks, online courses, explainer videos, web and social ads, radio commercials to the more dramatic video game, casual game, drama, robotic, book trailer, story narration and animation roles. I am also regularly practicing and training in improv, commercial and animation voice acting. My favorite roles to do are travel, amusement park, museum, villains, horror and Halloween characters, artificial intelligence, lesbian / bisexual / queer roles. But, being honest, I most often get cast as the lovable mom or mother type character.Read More
Harry and David
The College Board
The City of Los Angeles
Natural History Museum (Los Angeles)
The NoSleep Podcast
The Grey Rooms
Narco Capital Corp
PSI (Pollution Solutions, Inc.)
Clear Shine Maintenance
New York Glass Restoration
- Emerson College (Bachelor of Fine Arts: Film)
- Art Institute of California: Los Angeles (Bachelor of Science: Interactive Media)
- Kalmenson & Kalmenson (commercial voice over class, voice over for animation)
- Groundlings (Workshop A & B) (Improv classes)
- Voice and Articulation (college communication class)
- Radio 1 & 2 (community college classes)
- Sound Design (interactive media design focus)
Reviews 5.0View All (22)
Excellent Audio Quality
1 person said Erin’s audio quality exceeded their expectations.
The Financial Diet
A pleasure to work! High quality, fast delivery, good communication. Keep it up!
A+. Super clean vocal, went the extra mile to make sure she delivered what we needed. Would recommend.iEDM Radio
Wow! Outstanding! Very pleased. Will definitely hire again.Kick Butt Baby Boomers! podcast
Voice like wind over ripe vineyard where many ripe grapes sway on the vine.Yoddling PA
How do I work with Erin Lillis?
You can start working with Erin Lillis in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Erin Lillis to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Erin Lillis' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Erin Lillis and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Erin Lillis?
Payment to Erin Lillis is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Erin Lillis' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Erin Lillis in just a couple of clicks.