About Edith Dyk
My contralto voice range allows for a broader variety of voice-over assignments. I have a clear speaking voice as I work as a Customer Care representative in the call center at Dynalifedx in Edmonton, Alberta. I have sung for years. In choirs, quartets, done solos and sang as a guest at conferences.Read More
I am determined, focused and strive to deliver good work. I will give it my all to make your project successful.Read More
I've sung in choirs, quartets, in church and for other functions. I've had professional voice training. I am a contralto but have a broad range.Read More
I have several friends and aquaintances who will testify as to my voice and tonality. I am happy to give you names and other required references.Read More
High school (diploma and graduate). College courses in Administration.Read More
How do I work with Edith Dyk?
You can start working with Edith Dyk in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Edith Dyk to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Edith Dyk's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Edith Dyk and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Edith Dyk?
Payment to Edith Dyk is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Edith Dyk's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Edith Dyk in just a couple of clicks.