About Drew Jansen
Rich, resonant baritone. Self-assured yet warm. Proficient in difficult technical/medical scripts as well as "old school" announcer projects. Very quick study.Read More
I believe my professionalism and experience to be an asset to a wide variety of voice projects. I pride myself on my work ethic as well as my willingness to work with the client to take a project to the highest possible level.Read More
20+ years experience as a voice-over/on-camera performer in the Minneapolis/St. Paul market and nationwide. Clients include Target Corp., Best Buy, General Mills, Comedy Central, Big Dog Motorcycles, BOSE Audio Equipment and many others. Specialize in highly-technical/medical projects.Read More
Comedy Central (On-screen announcer "Let's Bowl!" series)
Big Dog Motorcycles
BOSE Audio Equipment
PUR Water Filters
How do I work with Drew Jansen?
You can start working with Drew Jansen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Drew Jansen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Drew Jansen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Drew Jansen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Drew Jansen?
Payment to Drew Jansen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Drew Jansen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Drew Jansen in just a couple of clicks.