D Kim Clayton
Salt Lake City, Utah, US • 1:16 PM Local Time
About D Kim Clayton
My name is D. Kim Clayton. I have owned, operated and directed Clayton Productions for 35 years. During that time I have produced over 1,000 performances. For these performances I have written, arranged and directed all music. Any and all voice over material was performed by me. In addition, I have been the voice for a variety of radio and television ads.Read More
I have written all scripts for these productions. I have also been the mixing engineer for all productions. And, I run the console for all productions.Read More
Dee's Goodie Box, Utah Credit Unions, Clayton Productions, Starstruck, Lex deAzevedoRead More
I graduated from the University of Utah in music Secondary Education. Within that training and the 35+ years of running Clayton Productions, all aesthetic elements have been my own. All of my vocal teachers/choral instructors would not apply to this education section. However, they are many. Voices, voiceovers, etc. have been my own training. I have a deep, rich and resonant voice. I am also a master of a variety of voices from an old codger to a witch. Animal sounds are also part of my repertoire.Read More
How do I work with D Kim Clayton?
You can start working with D Kim Clayton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite D Kim Clayton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review D Kim Clayton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire D Kim Clayton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay D Kim Clayton?
Payment to D Kim Clayton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with D Kim Clayton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to D Kim Clayton in just a couple of clicks.