About Dona Budd
My voice is textured and slightly deep, and lends itself well to a real person style, sincerity, and comedy. Because my voice is a bit offbeat, it suits well a range of attitudes and styles, such as: quirky, edgy, deadpan, friendly, folksy, trustworthy, motherly, and more. I can also perform a range of authentic Southern American accents.Read More
B.A. Vassar College
Ph.D. University of California at Berkeley
Worked with director/coach Christine McHugh while developing my one-woman performance.
Studied at Voice One in San Francisco.
How do I work with Dona Budd?
You can start working with Dona Budd in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dona Budd to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dona Budd's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dona Budd and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dona Budd?
Payment to Dona Budd is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dona Budd's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dona Budd in just a couple of clicks.