Charleston, South Carolina, US
About Daniel Reed
I'm best suited for a high-energy, physical and enthusiastic hard sell for your product, business or service but also possess the range to be conversational, compassionate, knowledgeable and thoughtful.Read More
Your time is valuable. I will not only handle your project with respect, care, dignity and professionalism, but will complete your request in a timely manner. Again, your time is valuable and deserves a high level of consideration.Read More
Have served as a voice over talent for a variety of commercial and non-commercial ventures for radio, television & documentary work.Read More
The Citadel Bookstore
The Citadel Brigadier Foundation
The Citadel Graduate College
SC Education Lottery
SC Tobacco Quit Line
Post & Courier
Sportsman's Truck & Auto
Haddrell's Point Tackle & Supply
The Charleston Angler
Pye-Barker Fire & Safety
B.A. in Communication from Waynesburg UniversityRead More
How do I work with Daniel Reed?
You can start working with Daniel Reed in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Daniel Reed to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Daniel Reed's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Daniel Reed and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Daniel Reed?
Payment to Daniel Reed is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Daniel Reed's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Daniel Reed in just a couple of clicks.