About Thomas Pendergrass
My voice gives off a deep and steady tone, perfect for serious characters and voice over narration. I have no distinct accent in my voice, and I'm willing to adapt an accent for a role if need be. Whether the dialogue be drawn out and serious or enthusiastic and informative, I have a voice that people will listen to.Read More
I am an animator and video game developer, both of which have many opportunities for voice acting. I've made it a point to voice act in the things I work on. I am the leader of the Traveller's Guild in my video game, Arx Catalyst. I am Verde, protector of the land in my short animation, Guardian. I am Korenth the assassin in the short animation project I'm currently working on, Sunset at Glengorm. And lastly, I have also played the role as a Diabetes Educator and overall guide throughout an educational game I helped create called Paragon.Read More
How do I work with Thomas Pendergrass?
You can start working with Thomas Pendergrass in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Thomas Pendergrass to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Thomas Pendergrass' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Thomas Pendergrass and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Thomas Pendergrass?
Payment to Thomas Pendergrass is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Thomas Pendergrass' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Thomas Pendergrass in just a couple of clicks.