About Drew Birdseye
Big and rich or guy next door. Gritty or sexy. Great for everything from voice-overs for cars and long-form narrations. I've done podcasts, audiobooks, standard commercial work for radio, TV and the web. What do you need in a voice? Let me help today!Read More
I provide voice services for your project in a timely fashion with very quick turn-around. Please check out my demos that were all done right here in the studio i work in daily.Read More
I've been doing voice-over for a lot of years now with clients such as Microsoft, Royal Carribean, Regent Cruise Lines, Lifetime, American Country Countdown, Outdoor Channel, Remington, TD Ameritrade, U.S. Navy, Marine Corp and more. I'm ready to go to work for you today.Read More
I studied music, music theory and audio production at the Trebas Institute of the Recording Arts. I was in the broadcast industry for about 14 years. I'm now out of radio and doing voice-over full-time.Read More
Reviews 4.9View All (34)
1 person said Drew was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Fast Turnaround Time
1 person said Drew provided files faster than they expected.
Very professional, high quality and fast turnaround!
How do I work with Drew Birdseye?
You can start working with Drew Birdseye in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Drew Birdseye to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Drew Birdseye's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Drew Birdseye and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Drew Birdseye?
Payment to Drew Birdseye is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Drew Birdseye's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Drew Birdseye in just a couple of clicks.