About Adam Driscoll
I've left numerous compelling voicemails, and if I had a dime for every time someone told me I should get into voiceovers, I would have upwards of $12.Read More
31 years of successfully speaking eloquent English and broken Spanish. Specialities include verbs, nouns, pronouns, and adjectives - among other things. Conjunctions and contractions are not an issue. Occasional vulgarities have been known to arise, but I retain a gentlemen's approach to verbiage and nomenclature the majority of the time. A deep baritone voice with a touch of graveliness, overlaid with a slight but noticeable midwestern accent. Serious inquiries only.Read More
Attended Wayzata High school, and earned a Bachelors degree in Entrepreneurship & Business Management from the University of St. ThomasRead More
How do I work with Adam Driscoll?
You can start working with Adam Driscoll in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Adam Driscoll to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adam Driscoll's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adam Driscoll and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Adam Driscoll?
Payment to Adam Driscoll is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adam Driscoll's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adam Driscoll in just a couple of clicks.