About Dan Yount
Well versed in both the vocal and musical outlets, with vocal training in choir, jazz, and narrative contexts.Read More
I started VO work by doing VO for my company's automated phone system, and when I saw a lot of positive feedback, I decided to take my voice and bring it to voices.com to see if there are clients out there who are looking for a warm, happy, and professional sounding voice for their media needs. I also produce electronic music as well, so I am well versed in audio production, and have studied audio production for over 5 years.Read More
Reakt Agency, Marshall ElectronicsRead More
Ball State University - Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications with a concentration in Audio ProductionRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Working with Dan was great. He nailed it pretty early on and was super helpful with exploring variations to help the client decide on a final. Much appreciated.
How do I work with Dan Yount?
You can start working with Dan Yount in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dan Yount to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dan Yount's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dan Yount and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dan Yount?
Payment to Dan Yount is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dan Yount's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dan Yount in just a couple of clicks.