About Eamonn Riley
My native accent is British English RP, but not overly posh! I have a natural, friendly voice, and I'm told I sound a little younger than I look. I'm clear and articulate without being patronising - ideal for narrations! I can bring a degree of enthusiasm to even the driest of material. And I can certainly drive the 'hard sell' if needed!
I have a great ear for accents. I grew up in London but I've lived in the North of England for over 20 years. And I can produce a variety of accents and characterisations with accuracy and humour! From Somerset to Dundee!
I've often been complimented on the accuracy of my American accents, although I've employed these more on Stage, from Arthur Miller's Mid-West to Uncle Henry's Kansas.
10-25 yearsRead More
How do I work with Eamonn Riley?
You can start working with Eamonn Riley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eamonn Riley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eamonn Riley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eamonn Riley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eamonn Riley?
Payment to Eamonn Riley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eamonn Riley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eamonn Riley in just a couple of clicks.