Germantown, Maryland, US • 12:29 AM Local Time
About Robert Eckrich
I've got a voice with wide age range and I'm available for any type of voice work. Because of my previous career experience working in the healthcare industry, I'm particularly well suited for narrating continuing medical education programs. With my unique presentation style, I make any project shine and I can drive home your message to your audience.Read More
I can record from my home or can travel to a studio. I can create files in a variety of digital audion formats and deliver them via email, FTP service or on hard media (DC/DVD).Read More
In the past, I've done voice over work for industrial training videos and appeared on professional education programs hosted on a closed circuit television network.
I've narrated several books for ACX ((Website hidden)).
Montgomery County MD, University Press Audiobooks, AudibleRead More
BA in Biology, Hope College, Holland MI, 1971. MS in Adult Education, Syracuse University, Syracuse NY, 1979. Medical Technologist Program, Malcolm Grow USAF Med. Center, Andrews AFB, MD. Specialist in Blood Bank Program, University of Rochester, Rochester NY, 1976. Certified as a Medical Technologist and Specialist in Blood Bank Technology, MT(ASCP)SBB. Web Specialist Certificate, Montgomery College, Rockville MD, 2000. Multi-Certificate Program (A+/Network+/MCP/CCNA/Security+), Georgetown University, Washington DC, 2008. Certified as CompTIA A+ (IT Technician) & Network+, 2008Read More
How do I work with Robert Eckrich?
You can start working with Robert Eckrich in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Eckrich to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Eckrich's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Eckrich and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Eckrich?
Payment to Robert Eckrich is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Eckrich's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Eckrich in just a couple of clicks.