New York, New York, US
About Eli Ganias
Eli Ganias has been a professional actor in New York City for many years, appearing in "Law and Order", "100 Centre Street", and various soaps. He also appeared in the award winning film "American Splendor". Eli has also been seen on many stage productions in the NYC area, including an original cast member of the Off-Broadway hit "Tony n' Tina's Wedding." He is now humbly making his entry into voice work, most recently narrating continuing education online modules for Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins.Read More
Eli is a beginner in voice but has years of professional acting experience on stage and screen.Read More
How do I work with Eli Ganias?
You can start working with Eli Ganias in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eli Ganias to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eli Ganias' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eli Ganias and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eli Ganias?
Payment to Eli Ganias is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eli Ganias' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eli Ganias in just a couple of clicks.