Penzance, Cornwall, GB
About Elaine Claxton
Elaine is currently a familiar voice on BBC Radio's WWI drama Home Front.
Elaine has narrated several audiobooks including:
The Postcard by Leah Fleming (Pub: Simon & Schuster)
Gentlemen and Ladies by Susan Hill (Pub:Audible Studios)
Friend Request by Laura Marshall (Pub: Hachette Audio UK)
The Last Chance Christmas Ball by Mary Jo Putney (Pub: Dreamscape)
The Magic Apple Tree by Susan Hill (Pub: Audible Studios)
Plaid and Plagiarism by Molly MacRae (Pub: Dreamscape Media)
Audiobooks for Children:
The Unicorns of Blossom Wood by Catherine Coe (Pub: Bolinda Publishing)
Little Grey Rabbit's Story by Alison Uttley (Pub: Bolinda Publishing)
Elaine Claxton's TV credits include Delicious, Emmerdale, The Coroner, Doc Martin, Wire in the Blood and Andy's Prehistoric Adventures.
• voice recording and editing (in house)
• recording, mixing, mastering etc
• delivery of all major file types (mp3, aiff, wav)
• copy writing
10 years of voice experience.
• Audiobooks - Hachette Audio UK, Simon & Schuster, Bolinda, Dreamscape, and Audible Studios
• Radio - BBC Radio Drama Company
• TV Actor - BBC and independent production companies
Simon & Schuster
BBC Radio Drama Company
How do I work with Elaine Claxton?
You can start working with Elaine Claxton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Elaine Claxton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Elaine Claxton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Elaine Claxton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Elaine Claxton?
Payment to Elaine Claxton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Elaine Claxton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Elaine Claxton in just a couple of clicks.