About ethan ling
I am articulate and rarely stumble over my words.
I can produce a wide range of voices and have a good ear.
I am an excellent annunciator and can produce clean, clear vocals.
I can speak very quickly if needed.
I am not comfortable doing accents.
I believe I am well suited to audio books and radio announcing/podcasting.
I am a confident and comfortable speaker who appreciates the power of voice. I am maliable and willing to learn. I would like to transition to doing this on a more full time basis, and am excited to be taking these first steps.Read More
I have a wealth of public speaking experience, but no recording experience.
I've been an "on-air personality" for CKCU in Ottawa, and CHRW in London, in the 90s.
I have no other notable experience as of yet.
I have no industry-related education but I would be willing to take some training.
I have delivered many presentations and speeches to a variety of audiences in my day-to-day work.
How do I work with ethan ling?
You can start working with ethan ling in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite ethan ling to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review ethan ling's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire ethan ling and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay ethan ling?
Payment to ethan ling is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with ethan ling's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to ethan ling in just a couple of clicks.