Clarksville, Tennessee, US • 6:54 PM Local Time
About Cindy Ellis
I was born and raised in Tennessee but have traveled extensively. I have taught Spanish, French, and English and currently work in the university setting. I have written a YA novel published by Kirkdale Press. I love laughing, telling and listening to stories, running, and nature. I have no previous voiceover experience.Read More
I have edited copy for textbooks and recorded instructions videos for my online courses.Read More
I have no specific education pertinent to voice work other than engaging apathetic students and getting them excited about learning my subject material.Read More
How do I work with Cindy Ellis?
You can start working with Cindy Ellis in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cindy Ellis to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cindy Ellis' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cindy Ellis and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cindy Ellis?
Payment to Cindy Ellis is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cindy Ellis' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cindy Ellis in just a couple of clicks.