About Steve Ellis
I have been a singer, musician, speech teacher and presenter for over 30 years. I am very familiar with recording techniques and own my own recording equipment and several high end vocal mics. I am able to act, do voices and dialects as well as simply read copy. My voice is a tool I have cultivated over the years. I feel confident that I can quickly and professionally take care of any voice-over work needed and may be able to accomplish it from my home studio.Read More
As a professional singer, musician and presenter, I have well over 20 years of experience. I am very adept at recording and own my own 24 track studio. I have several high end vocal mics at my disposal.Read More
BS and MA in English Education and FilmRead More
How do I work with Steve Ellis?
You can start working with Steve Ellis in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steve Ellis to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Ellis' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Ellis and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steve Ellis?
Payment to Steve Ellis is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Ellis' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Ellis in just a couple of clicks.