About Emily Lepore
Adjectives used to describe my work: Natural, Smooth, Sexy, Soft/Hard Sell, Happy, Excited, Fun, Smiling, Animated...
Read more about me at (Website hidden)
I have daily access to a few different studios. home studio to professional studios.
I've done radio and TV commercials, videogames, animations, PSA's and many new business pitches. I've also hosted live events and award shows. I'm constantly taking VO classes and workshops and on three improv teams to keep my character work current and ongoing. I love doing voice overs and it shows in my work.Read More
IBM, Squarespace, Dora the Explorer, Gerber, Diet Coke, Plan B, Eucerin, Kimberly-Clark, Nabisco, Footlocker, Census 2010, Jell-O, City Harvest, Rocky Mountain Oyster Festival, FACE Awards-live announcerRead More
BFA in Theater
Voice Over training classes in NYC:
Group class at SVA
Private Lessons for over a year
Roger Becker @ Shut Up and Talk
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
AVD & CO.
Emily is fantastic, not only does she has a unique voice, but is a very professional and responsive
How do I work with Emily Lepore?
You can start working with Emily Lepore in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Emily Lepore to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Emily Lepore's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Emily Lepore and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Emily Lepore?
Payment to Emily Lepore is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Emily Lepore's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Emily Lepore in just a couple of clicks.