About John Calvert
A genuine English / British guy from the UK / United Kingdom / Great Britain / England.
My voice has featured on numerous radio commercials, TV commercials and audio soundtracks for local, regional and national advertisers and organisations.
My voice style is clear, educated, warm, positive and influential. I'm a very popular choice for anyone looking for medium-to-hard read scripts needing an age range of 25 to 45.
Call for an instant audition over the telephone. Absolutely no obligation to book.
Voiceovers, self recording, ISDN sessions.Read More
Voiceovers for local, national and international brands.Read More
The BBC, ESPN, Hewlett Packard, Her Majesty’s Government, P&O, The Sun, Barclays Bank, IBM, IFAW, Gormiti Toys, Bandai (Ben 10). The Priory, Honda, Samsung, Buildbase, Logica CMG, Brinks, Cirque du Soleil, Phillips, Hasbro, Holiday on Ice, Jabra, Microsoft, Siemens, Brands Hatch, Exxon, McAfee, Yamaha, Bon Jovi, Nokia Siemens, The Lawn Tennis Association, Canon, Legal & General, Barrett Homes, Metro Newspapers, Epson, BP, IKEA, Volvo, Acer, Kenwood, Sainsbury’s and many more.Read More
Private Education, Secondary, CollegeRead More
How do I work with John Calvert?
You can start working with John Calvert in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John Calvert to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John Calvert's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John Calvert and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John Calvert?
Payment to John Calvert is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John Calvert's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John Calvert in just a couple of clicks.