About Eric Rush
My voice is light with almost a stuffy quality. Very friendly. However I'm ever evolving my voice to do different things from a deep growling Dr. Claw like voice to higher pitched almost musical quality. I do what i can to fit a role.Read More
I can provide a quality voice that requires genuine emotion as needed.Read More
I did voice acting work for a radio show. I did a variety of voices from a grumbling dark villain, to an elf, to a basic teenager.Read More
I was part of The Barn stage actors in Moline Illinois where i received some formal training.Read More
How do I work with Eric Rush?
You can start working with Eric Rush in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eric Rush to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eric Rush's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eric Rush and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eric Rush?
Payment to Eric Rush is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eric Rush's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eric Rush in just a couple of clicks.