Burbank, California, US
About Erik Day
Most recently, the lead news anchor in 42 Productions Transformer's marketing campaign "Transformers are Dangerous"Read More
Have a dialogue you need recorded? I work with voice talent Jen Day, purveyor of audible smiles. Notice that same last name...? We can provide short turnaround on any dialogue scripts, whether they're commercial, dramatic or comedic!Read More
From tags to spots, commercial to educational, I've tailored the tone and timbre to match the message of the client. Give the demo a listen and see if this voice is right for you.Read More
Yellowbird Productions, 42 ProductionsRead More
Webster University (voice), University of New Mexico (BA), Kalmenson Voice, VoiceTrax West, Rick Zieff (Yellowbird Productions)Read More
How do I work with Erik Day?
You can start working with Erik Day in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Erik Day to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Erik Day's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Erik Day and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Erik Day?
Payment to Erik Day is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Erik Day's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Erik Day in just a couple of clicks.