Sioux Falls, South Dakota, US
About Erik Friestad
I have a good deal of experience in voice acting through other websites like Behind The Voice Actors, Casting Call Club, and YouTube. I am a tenor/ lyric baritone with a singing voice range of G2 to C5 and a head voice higher then this. I have a higher pitch talking voice but am able to extend my range either up or down the scale. I have also taken a class for pronunciation of different syllables in different languages and therefore have good control over my voice and accents. I have a good deal of different voices and ways I can change my voice to create my own voices and sound like other popular voices.Read More
I have a high quality microphone with a space very effective with sound dampening. I also have extensive knowledge on how to edit an audio file on Audacity effectively for both clear recordings and special effects.Read More
Projects on both Behind The Voice Actors and Casting Call Club websites
High School, College, and Volunteer Theatre
Choir for the majority of my life
Asobimo, Inc.Read More
Singers Diction - Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD
Voice Lessons - 2009 to Present
Various Choirs - 2000 to Present
How do I work with Erik Friestad?
You can start working with Erik Friestad in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Erik Friestad to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Erik Friestad's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Erik Friestad and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Erik Friestad?
Payment to Erik Friestad is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Erik Friestad's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Erik Friestad in just a couple of clicks.