LaGrange, Georgia, US
About Melissa Woltmann
Melissa can create a variety of character voices suitable for children's literature and games.
Melissa's experience as a teacher gives her an advantage in being able to communicate material in a manner that is easy for the student to comprehend and encourages the student to excel. Her degree in English Education is also a plus for the audio-book industry as she is familiar with the storytelling flow in fiction and the informational aspects of non-fiction.
In providing community announcements for a local radio station, Melissa has the skills to be inviting, compelling, and informational as well as also to provide the skills of an announcer, if necessary.
inviting, pleasing, persuasive, casual, smooth, relaxed, credible, compelling, informational, instructive, academic, educational, inspiring, mother, teacher
Copywriting, editingRead More
10 months radio community announcementsRead More
B.S. in English Education, Speech minor, partial completion of master's degreeRead More
How do I work with Melissa Woltmann?
You can start working with Melissa Woltmann in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Melissa Woltmann to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Melissa Woltmann's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Melissa Woltmann and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Melissa Woltmann?
Payment to Melissa Woltmann is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Melissa Woltmann's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Melissa Woltmann in just a couple of clicks.