Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, MY • 6:39 PM Local Time
About Ernest Lee
I am a Malaysian man with a really deep voice, suitable for voice overs or anything voice related that you might need to sound/look professional. I studied in NSW, Australia for 3 years and I've developed a slight Australian accent, but my usual accent is more generic and if anything at all, leaning towards both the General American as well as South East Asian.Read More
I am comfortable with doing almost anything with my voice, as well as singing if it's doable for me, or if it fits your style.Read More
I've done public speaking for 2 years, stage acting for 7 years. I've also just graduated with a degree in Biological Chemistry from The University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia.Read More
How do I work with Ernest Lee?
You can start working with Ernest Lee in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ernest Lee to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ernest Lee's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ernest Lee and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ernest Lee?
Payment to Ernest Lee is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ernest Lee's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ernest Lee in just a couple of clicks.