San Diego, California, US
With global credits -- most recorded from his pro studio in San Diego, Southern CA -- Voice Over Talent, Ernie Goyette is a full-time working professional male voice actor. Whether you want a conversational, friendly male voice that doesn’t sound like a pitchman trying to sell you something or you want an announcer-y delivery, you want Ernie Goyette: a versatile, conversational, natural, real-sounding friendly male voice!
English (North American), English
North American, US General American (GenAm), US West Coast (California, Portland)
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
It was my love for acting that prompted me to pursue a career in voice over. I am at ease using a more friendly, natural sounding real voice, but can also "do" the announcer-type voice when needed. I have done several commercials for television and radio, narrations for training videos, narration for DVD, movie trailer promos, and even English as a second language training for Japanese and Korean clients.
Kalmenson & Kalmenson Voice Over Workshops
Improv workshops & ongoing live improv performer
Bank of America Drama Award
Large Diaphragm Condenser CAD Equitek E100S
Computer & Software
iMac Logic Pro and Twisted Wave
Focusrite preamp, Stedman PS101 Pop Filter, Custom sound booth
FTP, Google Drive, Email, CD, smoke signals, or whatever you require
As soon as you need -- usually within 24 hours.
Commercials, Narration, Podcasting, Internet, Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Announcements, Movie Trailers, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames, Audio Production.
Voice Signature from Kalmenson & Kalmenson casting directors: Announcer, young dad, husband, all-American, boyish, businessman, compassionate, conversational, courage of conviction, disarming, eager, endearing, gentile, genuine, grounded, innocent (but not naïve), intelligent, lighthearted, natural, mature, pensive, proud, real, reassuring, shy, sincere, smile, sports announcer, sweet, thoughtful, trustworthy, honest, vulnerable, warm, friendly, white collar.
We are lucky to have someone like Ernie working with us. He not only did what we asked, but added his own creativity and made it better than we expected.PetNIghtLIghts.com
-Steve Kricun, PetNightLights.com
• Re-created 3 web page audio instructions with professional, friendly voiceover. Produced with music.
• Phone Answering System Voiceover
• Created narration for 3 slide shows including 71 slides and over 5200 words. The slide show was medical in nature, so was full of technical medical terms and challenging pronunciations. Each clip was saved as an individual mp3 file.Med-El
• Created more narration for 2 additional slide shows. over 7100 words. Also medical in nature, each clip was saved as an individual mp3 file.
Ernie is a real pro. We can count on him every time. He sounds great and is very easy to work with.DeHaven Enterprises
• Recorded introduction for audio training.
• Recorded testimonials for business promotion material.
• Performed live training from stage in front of an audience that was recorded and released as a training CD.
Ernie made our script come to life. He is very professional and efficientInterNET Services Corp.
-Gary Baker, InterNET Services Corp.
• Created a 30 minute recording from client's script that included voice acting with a character voice. Hired additional talent and produced with background sound and editing so it sounds like a continuous conversation.
• Spoke live on stage in front of an audience of more than 3000. Performance was recorded and distributed as educational material.
Thanks Ernie [for] getting it done so quickly. Appreciate the spell check as well :-)Wingspan Pictures
-Tracy Martinson, Wingspan Pictures
• Recorded from client script,audio for their short video presentation. Timed exactly to their video that was already produced.
We were so happy with Ernie's work. Our DVD sounds like it could be on the National Geographic Channel!Santa Fe Government Television
-Joe Abeyta, Santa Fe Government Television
• Audio narration from client script for 90 min DVD.
Voice Over Clients
United States Army
... and many more
Payment to Ernie Goyette is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Ernie Goyette.
To invite Ernie Goyette to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.