About Ernie Goyette
With global credits -- most recorded from his pro studio in San Diego, Southern CA -- Voice Over Talent, Ernie Goyette is a full-time working professional male voice actor. Whether you want a conversational, friendly male voice that doesn’t sound like a pitchman trying to sell you something or you want an announcer-y delivery, you want Ernie Goyette: a versatile, conversational, natural, real-sounding friendly male voice!Read More
Commercials, Narration, Podcasting, Internet, Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Announcements, Movie Trailers, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames, Audio Production.
Voice Signature from Kalmenson & Kalmenson casting directors: Announcer, young dad, husband, all-American, boyish, businessman, compassionate, conversational, courage of conviction, disarming, eager, endearing, gentile, genuine, grounded, innocent (but not naïve), intelligent, lighthearted, natural, mature, pensive, proud, real, reassuring, shy, sincere, smile, sports announcer, sweet, thoughtful, trustworthy, honest, vulnerable, warm, friendly, white collar.
It was my love for acting that prompted me to pursue a career in voice over. I am at ease using a more friendly, natural sounding real voice, but can also "do" the announcer-type voice when needed. I have done several commercials for television and radio, narrations for training videos, narration for DVD, movie trailer promos, and even English as a second language training for Japanese and Korean clients.Read More
United States Army
... and many more
Kalmenson & Kalmenson Voice Over Workshops
Improv workshops & ongoing live improv performer
Bank of America Drama Award
Reviews 5.0View All (5)
Great to work with! Very helpful and patience during a dawn out revision process.
Ernie was great to work with.
You've done a wonderful job! I appreciate your prompt response to the project and how quickly you were able to respond to the adjustments that were asked of you. Especially since it was right before the Christmas Holiday! Thank you so much for your work. I hope we can work together again.
All the best!
Lee Hecht Harrison
We are lucky to have someone like Ernie working with us. He not only did what we asked, but added his own creativity and made it better than we expected.PetNIghtLIghts.com
-Steve Kricun, PetNightLights.com
• Re-created 3 web page audio instructions with professional, friendly voiceover. Produced with music.
• Phone Answering System Voiceover
• Created narration for 3 slide shows including 71 slides and over 5200 words. The slide show was medical in nature, so was full of technical medical terms and challenging pronunciations. Each clip was saved as an individual mp3 file.Med-El
• Created more narration for 2 additional slide shows. over 7100 words. Also medical in nature, each clip was saved as an individual mp3 file.
Ernie is a real pro. We can count on him every time. He sounds great and is very easy to work with.DeHaven Enterprises
• Recorded introduction for audio training.
• Recorded testimonials for business promotion material.
• Performed live training from stage in front of an audience that was recorded and released as a training CD.
How do I work with Ernie Goyette?
You can start working with Ernie Goyette in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ernie Goyette to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ernie Goyette's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ernie Goyette and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ernie Goyette?
Payment to Ernie Goyette is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ernie Goyette's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ernie Goyette in just a couple of clicks.