- Voice actor in Latin America, with a strong, confident, clear, well educated, native neutral Spanish voice.
- Fully bilingual (Spanish, English (both native) ), US/PANAMANIAN citizen, able to work in both countries, and to switch from one language to the other, to assure proper pronunciation in both.
- Certified Public Interpreter (Spanish-English and English-Spanish), and;
- Certified Commercial Announcer by the Panamanian Government.
- Over 5 years of experience doing voice over.
Spanish (Latin American), Spanish, English
Caribbean (Cuban), Mexican, South American (Colombian), Spanish, Spanish (International Spanish) Acento Neutro
Middle Aged (35-54)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Over five years in local commercial announcing, trailers, documentaries, and more. Good switching from Spanish to English and back, to pronounce all BRANDS or NAMES, with a perfect pronunciation in both languages.
- Course in Commercial Announcing, Latin University of Panama.
- Voice acting classes with Professor Humberto Llamas (breathing, diction, theater for voice acting, and modulation of the voice, Panama.
- Certification from Talento Internacional Colombia, in voice acting
- Course in Translation, University of Panama.
B.A. International Studies, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida., USA
LL.B., Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua Panama, Panama
LL.M., University of Miami, Florida, Coral Gables, Florida, USA
Certified Public Interpreter (Spanish-English and English-Spanish) (Panama)
Certified Commercial Announcer (Panama)
PG42 Shure, cardiod, condenser mic/ Shure SM57 / Audiotechnica AT4040 1
Computer & Software
Viao E series, Adobe Audition, Power Tools.
shure, headphones / Compresor Alan Smart C2 / Ecualizer Urei 546 / Ecualizer Klark teknik DN 410 2 / Compresor Urei 1176LN 2 / Compresor DBX 160x 1 / Reverb Lexicon PCM70 / Reverb Yamaha SPX990
email, FTP, CD, or other.
24 hours or less.
Reliable service, delivering always on time, following up on instructions, and sometimes asking to assure a full description of the job to be done. Speaks native Spanish and native English, educated in the US and Latin America. Easy to work with. We have a home studio, and may also use a recording studio if the client prefers.
Strong and clear voice, always delivers on time, can be serious and funny, a true voice actor.EMOTION PRODUCTIONS / Panama
Great voice, and always on time.PANAMAR, S.A./ Panama
Excellent voice, and a reliable service, always with a solution, well organized.PTY Studios, S.A. / Panama
Always on time, highly realiable.Marketing, and Branding
Voice Over Clients
Panamar S.A. (distributors of automotive products)
MY LITTLE WORLD (children's school)
BBB Shoes and Boots (shoes in Panama).
Universidad del Istmo
Payment to Alexander Ransom is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Alexander Ransom.
To invite Alexander Ransom to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.