About Ify Nwafor
Upbeat, Friend-next-door voice is your choice for female voice over talent. Reading as a 20-something, a mom, a teen, an operator and a host of other characters, this talent speaks in a clear, crisp, warm alto to second soprano. Steadfast and committed for commercials, video narration, audio books, sales and event presentations. Accents and other languages available.Read More
In addition to professional voice quality, I can provide sound cleanup of existing audio files for you.Read More
I was told by DJ Scott Shannon of WCBS-FM that I have a voice that should be on the radio and that set in motion a series of gigs from corporate to entertainment. I have a character voice that conveys everything from enthusiasm and zeal of a mom on vacation, reassurance of a mature woman, lightheartedness of a teenager and the comedic experiences of a girl in her 20's.
I'm an award winning Speech and Dramatic Interpretation pro and look forward to bringing your script to life.
I studied in a theatre program at university as well as at HB Studios for drama. Making corporate videos and documentaries for a variety of companies from MSG, PBS and Viacom has also been a welcome part of my education.Read More
How do I work with Ify Nwafor?
You can start working with Ify Nwafor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ify Nwafor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ify Nwafor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ify Nwafor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ify Nwafor?
Payment to Ify Nwafor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ify Nwafor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ify Nwafor in just a couple of clicks.