About Frank Baker
Clean; a young sounding voice with a hint of machismo (depth) when needed; clear enunciation; adaptable and efficient.Read More
Very well educated, quick learner, raised by a mother and father that live for the arts (specifically theater and performing).Read More
None professionally. Buuuuut - I was able to burp the alphabet in grade school; gimme a couple margaritas and I can do the best Japanese impression you'll ever hear (especially from a Caucasian man who was born/raised in southern California), my mother and father were both thespians so I was taught (unintentionally) about the fundamentals of dramatic affect and I seemed to have inherited their gift for performing and understanding key things such as: timing, knowing your audience, tone or volume; I also have some musical talent and I have also been blessed with a good sense of humorRead More
How do I work with Frank Baker?
You can start working with Frank Baker in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Frank Baker to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Frank Baker's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Frank Baker and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Frank Baker?
Payment to Frank Baker is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Frank Baker's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Frank Baker in just a couple of clicks.