Newton, New Jersey, US • 4:11 PM Local Time
About Frank Carchia
Hello! I am an elementary school Spanish teacher. I am used to speaking clearly in both English and Spanish, as well as Italian, my home language as a child. I am new to voice work and would love to give it a try!Read More
I can provide translations for Spanish and Italian.Read More
I graduated college with BA in English and I am certified to teach both English and Spanish.Read More
How do I work with Frank Carchia?
You can start working with Frank Carchia in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Frank Carchia to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Frank Carchia's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Frank Carchia and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Frank Carchia?
Payment to Frank Carchia is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Frank Carchia's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Frank Carchia in just a couple of clicks.