Houston, Texas, US
About Felipe Fenton
My voice has been featured as the main announcer on TV and radio commercials for Denny's, USPS, Jeep, Time Warner Cable and others. I have also done dubbing on feature films. My most recent work in that area was dubbing Benicio del Toro for a screening copy of Sicario: Day of the Soldado.Read More
I can provide audio tracks to clients via online delivery, usually within 24 hours. Also, for an additional cost, I have access to a state of the art audio facility with award winning engineers for projects that have more complex requirements.Read More
I am a fully bilingual (English & Spanish) voice over talent with over 9 years of experience doing work on national television and radio campaigns. I also have many years of experience as a television and film editor and I am very aware of the subtle nuances and pacing in an audio track that can make or break a project.Read More
US Postal Service
Time Warner Cable
1998 - BA in Film Production, Brooks Institute of Photography, Santa Barbara, CA.Read More
How do I work with Felipe Fenton?
You can start working with Felipe Fenton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Felipe Fenton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Felipe Fenton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Felipe Fenton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Felipe Fenton?
Payment to Felipe Fenton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Felipe Fenton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Felipe Fenton in just a couple of clicks.