About Michelangelo Felicetti
Warm and friendly voice with a neutral accent.Read More
Voice Over, Translation (ENG-ITA), Proofreading, Dubbing, EditingRead More
ARES Film (Italian Movie Production)
TCA (local TV station)
Radio Dolomiti (local Italian Radio)
1998 Technical Institute of Electronics and Computer-Science “G. Marconi” (Rovereto – Italy) - final exams at high school;
2001 St.Petersburg State Technical University (St. Petersburg - Russia)
Intensive Course of Russian Language (Advanced Level);
2002/2003 Nottingham Trent University (Nottingham - UK)
Intensive Course of English Language (Advanced Level);
2004 Graduated from University of Trento (Italy) – Faculty of Modern Languages (Languages studied: Russian – English);
2004 CLM (Centro di Lingue Moderne – Trento – Italy)
Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – University of Cambridge (ESOL Exam)
2008 Dublin Institute of Technology (Dublin – Ireland)
MA in International Journalism.
How do I work with Michelangelo Felicetti?
You can start working with Michelangelo Felicetti in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michelangelo Felicetti to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michelangelo Felicetti's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michelangelo Felicetti and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michelangelo Felicetti?
Payment to Michelangelo Felicetti is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michelangelo Felicetti's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michelangelo Felicetti in just a couple of clicks.