Valley Vilalge, California, US
About Ferrell Marshall
Quirky, perky, warm, authentic, sensual, sweet, compassionate, genuine, fresh, playful, intelligent, mom
Grab a cup of coffee. Make yourself at home.
Home studio equipped with Digidesign 003 Rack with Pro ToolsRead More
My first acting project was in the first grade playing a dedicated elf in Santa's workshop. I have been proud to call myself an actor ever since.
I have done numerous VO projects over the years and recently set up a studio in my home allowing me the opportunity to to play full time in this creative arena.
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
Robin Armstrong, VO Coach
Nancy Wolfson, VO Coach
Kalemenson & Kalmenson
Michael Laskin Studio - Acting Coach
American Academy of Dramatic Arts - Graduate
Thank you so much for your willingness to lend us your gorgeous voice, creativity and time. You have the perfect voice to represent the hospital foundation and it was a pleasure to work with you!Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
Phone: (323) 361-4170 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (323) 361-4170 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (323) 361-4170 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
How do I work with Ferrell Marshall?
You can start working with Ferrell Marshall in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ferrell Marshall to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ferrell Marshall's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ferrell Marshall and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ferrell Marshall?
Payment to Ferrell Marshall is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ferrell Marshall's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ferrell Marshall in just a couple of clicks.