Huixquilucan, Estado de México, MX
About Fidel García
Professional Voice Overs for TV and radio advertising, educational and institutional videos, etc.Read More
I've been working as an announcer since 2006. My primary language is Spanish (mexican).
I start working on a Broadcast company in 2006 (Grupo ACIR), and I was able to record voices for radio campaigns nation wide. I worked there for two years.
Then I start working in advertising, and stood there for 6 years (Ogilvy & Mather) as an account supervisor. And by my self, still working as a Voice Over.
My main clientes are Cinépolis, Banco de México, Sport City, Nestlé, Martini, IBM, Museums, some political parties, and several small business nation wide.
Banco de México
College graduated in Ciencias y Técnicas de la Información (known as communications)Read More
How do I work with Fidel García?
You can start working with Fidel García in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Fidel García to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Fidel García's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Fidel García and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Fidel García?
Payment to Fidel García is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Fidel García's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Fidel García in just a couple of clicks.