New York, New York, US
About French Voice
Native French, warm sexy, sophisticated and approachable voice. Speaks English with a light European accent Smooth professional quality with an European touch Warm, sexy, approachable, optimistic, versatile for commercials Standard and universal timber (computer like voice) - Native French (from France) - Translates French to English and English to standard French
Personal websites: (Website hidden)/
Flo Ankah is an authentic European voice. Her sound is authoritative yet approachable, with a clear, pure and sensual quality.
She works in English with a global, subtle European accent and is experienced with different levels of French accents. She also records in French (Paris). From formal reads to cartoons to lip-sinking, she is experienced acting and singing at the mic.
She has recorded for national commercials, looping for feature films, toys, website and DVD training programs, industrial videos (including with lip-sinking), animations, narrations, video presentations, messaging systems, cartoons, children's books and more.
The United Nations
Yves Saint Laurent
How do I work with French Voice?
You can start working with French Voice in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite French Voice to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review French Voice's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire French Voice and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay French Voice?
Payment to French Voice is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with French Voice's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to French Voice in just a couple of clicks.