Toronto, Ontario, CA
About Michael Nardi
My voice is rather deep and melodic with a good knack for emphasis and character when narrating.
During my 35 year Air Canada career I made announcements on a daily basis and people always commented on the calm and soothing tone of my voice.
I can tell a great story in any style or present content in a calm and confident manner.
I feel that my strong suit would be in the field of audiobook narration.
My voice conveys calm assurance.
Whether selling a product, describing a service or narrating prose, I will do it in a manner that will make people want to listen.
35 year career as Air Canada In Flight Service Director making scripted and impromptu announcements every day.
Through the course of my career I appeared in many training videos and also narrated.
How do I work with Michael Nardi?
You can start working with Michael Nardi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michael Nardi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael Nardi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael Nardi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michael Nardi?
Payment to Michael Nardi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael Nardi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael Nardi in just a couple of clicks.