San Francisco, California, US • 8:05 AM Local Time
About Frederick Johnson
Announcer, voice of god (benevolent or angry), powerful.
Middle age, 4th maturity voice.
Announcer, character, east coast accent, "mob guy" or "tough guy", sarcastic, innocent, sappy/victim- as needed.
extensive studio experience behind the desk. Highly respectful of producer/production staff time, can usually help with workflow and expediting .
Voice recording, basic editing and sweetening.Read More
I am a 25 year broadcast professional. I am new to VO from the microphone side, but have been recording talent and working in live to national air production as a remote broadcast EIC, V1, A1, and recording engineer/tech since the late 80's.
I own both modern and vintage gear- and know how to use it. Have access to extensive vintage gear.
By requestRead More
I attended both Business and Technical school, worked for 10 years in Broadcasting, another 10 years as an entrepreneur/executive in sales of system integration, all the time working freelance as a V1 in national sports events for most major networks.Read More
How do I work with Frederick Johnson?
You can start working with Frederick Johnson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Frederick Johnson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Frederick Johnson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Frederick Johnson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Frederick Johnson?
Payment to Frederick Johnson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Frederick Johnson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Frederick Johnson in just a couple of clicks.